Materials: Pork Ribs 800g, light soy sauce 2 tablespoons, dark soy sauce 1 tablespoon, cooking wine 2 tablespoons, salt 1.5 teaspoon, chicken essence 1 teaspoon, five-spice powder 1 teaspoon, dry red pepper appropriate amount, scallion 1 piece, ginger 1 piece, star anise 2, Chinese red pepper half tablespoons, white sugar appropriate amount.
- Prepare all necessary materials, soak the ribs with branch water for 5 minutes, rinse several times to remove blood.
- Put the ribs into the pot with cold water, also put the cooking wine and ginger, after the water is boiled, wait for one minute.(Using cold water can make the ribs remove blood better, remove the fishy smell and sterilize.)
- Fish out the ribs, rinse them clean with cold water, then make the water out.(Rinse with cold water will make meat more compact and elastic)
- Put oil in the pot, use small fire to fry scallion, ginger and star anise.
- Put the ribs in it and keep frying till the ribs look a little yellow.
- Add boiling water, make the water over the ribs, then add light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
- Use big fire to make the water boiled and turns to small fire.
- Braise it for 30 minutes, open the pot cover for 2 times to watch it, stir it.
- When the water has about one three left, put white sugar, stir it and then put salt.
- Turn to the big fire, fry it and make the soup cover the ribs.
- Finish, and you can use some chopped green union to decorate.