Today I will introduce 2 easy Chinese cold dishes to you. Easy for everybody to try. Hope you like that.
Mateirals:8 chicken feet, Appropriate amount of oil, soy sauce, salt, cooked sesame, white sugar right, cooking wine and sesame oil, 1 garlic
1. Prepare the materials.
2. Wash the chicken feet clean and put them into the pot, fired until they are cooked.
3. After they are cooked, shuck off the chicken nails and cut them into small pieces.
4. Use cold water to wash them to clean the chicken collagen.
5. Put the chicken feet into the small bowl and add ice.
6. After add ice, add some water. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
7. Way of making the sauce: Take Chopped pepper, onion, salt, sugar, cooked sesame, cooking wine, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic together, then mixed evenly.
8. Boil the soy sauce and drench in the sauce.
9. Put the chicken feet in the sauce and soak for 3 hours.
Material:A bitter melon, a scallion, a little red pepper, 1 teaspoon salt,a little garlic, 1 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, some sesame oil, Garlic flavor
1. Wash the bitter melon clean, cut it in half and get rid of the bitter melon flesh.
2. Diagonally cut the bitter melon into uniform slices.
3. Add water into the pot and a teaspoon of salt.
4. After the water is boiling, put the bitter melon in the pot for about 1 minute.
5. Take it out and put it into the prepared cold water.
6. Shred the red pepper and scallion, soak them into the water to make them easy to curl.
7. Put garlic into a bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil. Stir to make it mixed evenly.
8. Take out the bitter melon, slightly dry the water, put it into the dish and add the red pepper and scallion.
9. Pour the sauce on the bitter melon.
10. Heat a little oil in the pot and pour it on it.