Eating breakfast is an important habit. The time for breakfast should be 30 minutes after you wake up. The time for eating should be 15 to 20 minutes, not too long or too short. If the time is too short, it is not conducive to the full mix of digestive juice and food, will affect the digestion of food and will cause gastrointestinal discomfort. If the time is too long, you will constant intake of food, resulting in excessive food intake.
Eating breakfast can help you learn better in the morning classes and will prevent the gallstones. Here are two easy ways of making sandwiches for breakfast.
Materials:6 pieces of toast,2 piece of ham slices, 1 egg, some fried pork flakes, some salad dressing
- Cut the toast around the edge.
- Put a layer of fried prok flakes on the toast.
- Squeeze the salad sauce and put on another toast.
- Then put the ham slices, and then add the salad dressing.
- Then cover a piece of toast and cut it in the shape of triangle.
- Put the tin foil on the baking tray and brush a layer of egg liquid.
- Put it in the middle of a preheated 160°C oven, cook 15 minutes till the surface is golden color.
Materials: 4 piece of toast, some fruit, some vegetables, some salad dressing
- Wash the fresh fruit and vegetables clean.
- Cut the toast into small patches.
- Squeeze the salad sauce on it.
- Cut the fruit and vegetanles into small patches.
- Make the sandwich bunches just like the picture does.