Recently, my 2-year contract expired and I’m searching for a new phone. But I’m having an issue debating if I want to switch from a Galaxy to an iPhone. Now-a-days, the raging question spreading among mobile device users is iPhone or Galaxy; Apple or Android?. As the leading smart phone companies in the world right now, they seem to give each other a good amount of competition. But which one is best for you? For me, like I mentioned, I have a Galaxy right now and I’m not too happy with it. Here are a few (personal) reasons I would pick one over the other:
- I love emojis!
- Siri could be my next best friend
- Force Touch in the new 6s looks awesome
- Touch ID is so much easier, and safer, than a password (no one has your fingerprint)
- iPhone compatibility is best with other iPhones
- Face Time
- Swype typing
- Bigger screen (unless you get the Plus, but that’s too big for me)
… Yup that’s pretty much it. And that’s why I’ve decided to go Team iPhone!
If you’re having the same dilemma as I was, do your research! To get more detailed information on each device, click on the images below.
So are you…
or Team Galaxy?