Who never dreamed about going to Roma ?
This Italian city is so beautiful and romantic. It’s the perfect trip to go on with your boyfriend or girlfriend. You have so many things to discover, especially the Italian culture and architecture. Let me tell you all about it ! Here are the 7 things I recommend you to do in Roma :
1. First of all, you should go to famous Trevi Fountain to make a wish. You should through a quarter with your right hand over your left shoulder. Moreover, did you know that the money in the fountain goes to charity ? They collect more than 2 000 euros per day !
2. Then, you should go and enjoy the architecture and the history of the Colosseum. This amphitheatre was built in more than 2000 years ago. It was used for spectacles and contests especially for gladiators. It is very impressive to discover the history of this monument.
3. After discovering a little about Roma’s historical city, you should go shopping to chill out between the small streets of the city. You should stop by the Fendi Store and maybe buy a souvenir bag (for the ones who love fashion, prepare the credit card ! )
4. After hours of shopping, you should go enjoy a Cappuccino at the Caffé Greco located in Via Condotti, which is the oldest coffee shop in Roma. For those who don’t like coffee, you should take a hot chocolate, it is divine with the whipped cream aside. This Caffé is famous because of the artists that came a long time ago such as Stendhal, Orson Welles or even Goethe.
5. Of course, while in Roma, you have to go to the Vatican to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the beautiful Sistine Chapel. If you’re brave enough (because you need to climb up many many stairs), you should go up to the highest tower of St Peter’s Basilica to enjoy the amazing view of the Vatican’s garden !
6. If you want to chill out a little, rent a bike and go around the Villa Borghese. It’s so peaceful over there. It was one of my favorite place in Roma. As it is up a little cliff, you have an amazing view. If you have time, stop by the Villa Borghese museum.
7. Finally, if you’re in Roma, you need to go to Piazza Navona to eat an Italian dish !!! You have many restaurants in this spot. I recommend you order a pizza because they are delicious !!! It was the best pizza I ever tasted. The crust is so thin and the toppings’ quality is incontestable. You never had something like this I can assure you !
Now you have all the key to make your stay in Roma unforgettable !!!