What you need?
– Several clean jars (I am using mason jars)
– Yarn or thick enough sting to give the effect
– Spray paint (I am using a glitter
for winter, but feel free to try other colours and share your results)
-An old cloth big enough to cover your work station
What to do next?
1. Tie the string tightly around the jar
2. Wrap the string around tightly, criss-cross and overlap as desired3. Tie the end off the excess string
4. Repeat steps 1-2-3- for remaining jars
Place wrapped jars upside down on your covered work station, and spray paint them. Coat them 2-3 time for a solid colour, letting it dry 5-10 mins in between each coat. After the jars have fully dry, cut and unwrap the string.
Now for the best part!
whip up a delish dinner, place a tea candle in the jar and enjoy your art piece, or place it through various rooms to a new piece a decor to your home.