I was just to finish the second tome of “Fifty Shades of Grey” the “Fifty Shades Darker“, and I’m obliged to speak about you of the trilogy. This is an erotic romance writ by E.L James and published in 2012.
The story it’s about Anastasia Steel, a shy girl and reserved who meet Christian Grey a businessman billionaire during an interview. They fall in love from the first moment. However the young discrete girl learns that her new “boyfriend” has particular sexual desires, he likes the BDDSS (Bondage, Discipline, Domination, Submission, Sadomasochism) so Anastasia is face with a real challenge.
How far it is able to go for love?
Will she suffer the many desires of his companion?
I really like these books because when you finish to read the first you want to know the following and the same for the second, it’s like a drug. And now I will “devour” the third tomes and I just want to watch the film, which that will surely make scandal.
Moreover “Fifty Shades of Grey” is not just a book, which will be interpreted in cinema; there is a great marketing buzz, For instance:
1) When the book was published we saw many women to read it, because it was a hit (the first volume has sold 40 million copies)
2) The communication of the book was done by all people who gave their reviews (positive or negative because many people was against this trilogy and some countries banned it)
3) The author launch a range of sex toys.
4) Sam Taylor-Wood decided to interpret this trilogy in film.
6) Launch trailer was made as if it was an ad campaign announcing to as days of significant details, and on the social networks we saw just it.
7) And … the film will be in our cinemas on Valentine’s Day this famous day that is a link with “Fifty Shades of Grey”.
So if you don’t begin to read the trilogy START UP !!! Because we always say that we must first read the book before seeing a movie 🙂
You can also read this trilogy online http://www.onereads.org/fifty-shades-grey