I wanted to share some makeup products with everyone ( men can purchase these products for thier gfs ) I’ve always been tossing different makeup products on my face and finally found the perfect ones that make my face glow. The products I use give me a flawless look and feel on my skin and i find each and every makeup product worth it. In order to achieve a flawless face, you will need the right brushes and a beauty blender which is a blending sponge for your face. Now, here are the products i recommend for you ladies to use.
Foundation : Shishedo Radiant Lifting foundation ( pick your own skin tone)
Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret camoflauge concealer
Highlighter:YSL Touche eclatt highlighter ( under eye, nose, and forehead) ,
Bronzer: MAC Refined golden bronzer
Blush: NARS orgasm or NARS deepthroat , MAC: style blush
Skinfinish: MAC soft & gentle
Mascara: Loreal voluminous mascara
Eyeliner: Prestige: Black ( purchase at duane reade)
Beauty Sponge : Beauty Blender ( purchase at Sephora)
Contour Brush: NARS “ita” Brush
Sephora ( beautyblender) ( Laura Mercier, Ysl, NARS are also sold here)
I’m always on the lookout for funky and easy to do nail designs. Nails inc London seems to be on the verge of perfecting this art. The nail polish I’m wearing in the picture above is the Nails inc Dunmar Collection which includes a dark plum base coat and some funky holographic effects top coat. This took me all of ten minutes to do and I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on it. It is available online at Sephora and it recently went on sale. Nails inc London were also the ones that brought us magnetic nail polish which is also available on the Sephora website.
******A little update Sephora has sold out on the Dunmar Collection online the link posted above sends you to a similar product by Nails inc which I will be posting a blog about soon. If you are really interested in the product your best bet would be to try a Sephora store.
1. Painting your nails constantly is never a good idea nails need to breathe fresh air once in a while. This is such a hard rule for me to follow since I’m such a nail art fanatic but each month I try to be nail polish free for at least a week. If you see your nails yellowing this is a cry for fresh air.
2. Never wet your hands before painting your nails water makes your nails expand which causes your nails to chip a lot faster.
3. Jojoba oil is really great for maintaining healthy nails, every chance you get massage lotions or any oil that you can get, if jojoba oil isn’t accessible to you. Usually I buy mine from Soap.com or Amazon.com any brand should be fine (my favorite is Now Foods but if I find any other on sale I just buy it) just make sure that you check the ingredients and it’s just 100% jojoba, grape seed, avocado, coconut or almond oil (my favorites). In class or on the subway if you don’t need to take notes take a minute to massage all of your nails with an oil or lotion. You will need to remove any excess oil off your fingernails before painting them to do this put a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and wipe your nails down. Now if you aren’t going to paint them leaving the oil shouldn’t be a problem if it doesn’t bother you. I usually do it before bed or a bath.
4. Glass nail files are amazing they never need to be thrown out and it is easier to get the shape that you want with them.
5. If you wish for perfectly smooth nails buff them. When it comes to buffers I don’t think brand matters at all I’ve tried buffers from Sephora, Revlon, Sally Hansen and it is all the same! Now I just tend to look for the cheapest one.
6. Never forget the base or top coat. I’m a huge fan of the Sephora by OPI three in one top, base and strengthener.
7. Also always use acetone free nail polish remover. Acetone can be very drying. Butter Londonmakes a great one.
And there you have it! Pictured above are my own nails and products that I use. If you have any questions or advice leave me a comment please! I’m always more than happy to take some advice.