I bet most of the girls want to lose weights, so am I. Since everyone has a different body, so different diet plan can fit different people. However, I believe those little changes in our daily life can help us to lose weights or even healthier.
I lost 4 to 5 pounds in two months before I watch this video. After this video, I will add some more little changes in my daily life.
(BTW, she is my new favorite channel on Youtube, let’s subscribe her. Clothesencounters: http://www.youtube.com/user/clothesencounters?feature=watch)
Diet Tips from Jenn:
1) TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL YOUR MEALS
2) CURB YOUR CARB- INTAKE
3) REMIX YOUR MEALS
4) DRINK WATER
5) WALK EVERYWHERE
I definitely agree with her especially on the point 3, 4 and 5. Remix your meals with half of vegetable can help a lot and even make you healthier. Make your dishes colorful! For example, red for tomato, green for lettuce and orange for carrot. Drink more water is also good for your body. I didn’t drink much water unless I felt thirsty and I don’t drink soda normally because I don’t like soda at all. But now I force myself to drink at less 2-3 cups of water. After you eat something, try to find a way to consume it. Walking is a good way if you don’t like exercise. I personally don’t like exercise because it made me feel dying. But I like walking because sometime I just want to leave my digital world behind and give my eyes some rest. Therefore, I go outside and walk around to see what’s happening besides me. If you have friends to walk with you, it is even more interesting!
Diet Tips from Me:
1) DO NOT BUY SNACKS IN YOUR HOUSE => eating snacks is fine but just don’t eat too much, buy when you want to eat but don’t prepare some for the next time. But buy some fruit instead.
2) DIET, LESS SUGAR OR NO SUGAR => if you really wanna drink soda or beverage, choose the diet one or less sugar. You can always request less sugar or no sugar or skinny milk or no fat milk in the coffee shop! No whipped cream please.
3) REWARD YOURSELF AFTER DOING GOOD IN A WEEK => if you have maintain a good diet in a week. Then give yourself a reward, eat what you want for 1 meal. It keeps you motivate.
4) EAT SLOWLY => I know, we are all New Yorker. We are all busy and don’t have time to do dump things. But eating slowly is really not a dump thing, trust me. Your stomach’s feeling is delayed. Stomach takes time to receive food and to notice that you are already full. You will eat more than you need if you eat fast.
5) DO NOT EAT TOO FULL => control the size of your meal, if it is too much for you just take half of it to go. Don’t try to eat all of them. I usually eat 70% fullness. Your stomach will be bigger if you eat too full every time and you will feel hungry easily.
6) DON’T EAT OUTSIDE => the food outside is too grease, try to cook by yourself. You are in control of everything you eat.
Although summer has gone for 2013, you are preparing for the summer 2014!
So again, every diet plan fits for different people. There is no a MUST and don’t give up easily. YOU CAN DO IT! Comment below if you have any diet tips for us.